Select a size:
Why We Like The Carto Triclimate Jacket
The North Face Men's Carto Triclimate Jacket features a DryVent shell and a removable insulated liner for year-round protection. The shell has fully-sealed seams for better, breathable protection on snowy ski days and rainy hikes, and the removable liner provides lightweight insulation that feels great at chilly campsites.
- Your next companion to fight wind, water, rain, or snow
- DryVent technology repels moisture and is breathable
- PrimaLoft insulation ensures high-end heat retention
- Adjustable outer shell cuffs and hem give you the right fit
- Stormflap hood cover better protects from the elements
- Zip-in compatible with complementing North Face apparel
- Item #TNFZB3S
- Shell Material
- DryVent (100% polyester)
- Removable Liner Material
- 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [outer] 31in, [inner] 28.25in
- 2 front hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, weekend camping
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.