Carto Triclimate Hooded Jacket
The North Face Men's Carto Triclimate Jacket boasts a DryVent shell and a removable HeatSeeker insulated liner for year-round protection in the mountains, city, and beyond. The DryVent shell offers reliable water resistant, breathable protection for snowy ski days and rainy hikes, and the removable liner provides lightweight insulation that's extra cozy at chilly campsites. When you head to the slopes, pair the two together to stay warm and dry at the same time. The adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs are completely customizable to meet your needs, from sealing out cold drafts or allowing in much-needed airflow. A router inside one of the pockets accommodates headphones, and zip-in-compatibility allows you to pair this jacket with additional layers by The North Face for extra protection and warmth this winter.
- 3-in-1 jacket built for year round use to fight off weather
- DryVent 2L outer shell is weather resistant and breathable
- Complete protection from the wind boosts versatility
- PrimaLoft Black insulation creates lightweight warmth
- Removable and adjustable hood helps you customize your comfort
- Plethora of pockets in each jacket allows you to stay prepared
- Zip-in-compatibility enhances comfort and practicality
- Item #TNF05S3
- Q & A
Just what I wanted
Fit great and look awesome. I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
Warm, fits well, great for skiing!