Carto Triclimate Hooded 3-In-1 Jacket
When the skies are looking iffy, and you can’t tell what the weather is going to bring, The North Face Carto Triclimate Hooded 3-in-1 jacket is your do-it-all, one-quiver option. No matter the adventure or destination, this component system jacket can handle whatever your day holds — rain or shine. The two-layer DryVent shell with a DWR finish blocks out rain and wind, while the inner liner maintains core warmth. Zipped-together, these two layers efficiently battle cold, wet winter weather, while separately they provide adaptable year-round use. The quilted liner acts as a puffy outer-layer for campfire comfort on cool fall evenings, while the shell easily layers to protect against spring storms on the trail.
- A weatherproof jacket system for active women
- Zip-out two-layer design offers dynamic weather adaptability
- PrimaLoft Black insulates against cold temperatures
- DWR-treated shell offers waterproof storm protection
- Durable shell is windproof and abrasion-resistant
- Adjustable waist, hood, and cuffs safeguard against wet weather
- Slim fitting liner layers smoothly under relaxed-cut shell
- Streamlined shape affords sleek style for town or trail
- Item #TNF05IO
What do you think about this product?
February 25, 2020
Perfect jacket for all
This jacket is perfect, I love how the outer shell protect against rain and wind and the inner shell keeps me warm. I can also take out the inner shell on warmer days if I need a light jacket or vise versa. The fit is perfect.
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.
January 26, 2020
On the Mid-Grey/Ashen Purple coat, is the Ashen Purple a light , pastel purple or is it a darker royal purple?