Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
A fleece vest today may keep the doctor away.
Some say that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, and while there may be some truth to it, we say keeping your core warm on chilly adventures does the trick as well. A perfect layering piece for chilly fall days when you're out climbing or casting your line into the Green River, the North Face Men's Apex Canyonwall Vest will keep your core feeling toasty while you're deep in shadows of the canyon enjoying Mother Nature. This wind-resistant fleece vest is made of WindWall fabric to cut the gusts and backed with soft polyester fleece for cozy insulation that isn't overbearing.
- Core insulation for getting out when it's chilly
- Bonded WindWall with fleece backing keeps you cozy
- Breaks the wind and sheds precipitation
- Hem cinch cord keeps the elements out
- Regular fit layers well with flannels and T-shirts
- Item #TNF03JT