When the desert gets cold.
The North Face Men's Canyonlands Full-Zip Jacket is a favorite among desert dwellers. Whether you're belaying on a crisp fall morning in Indian Creek or hiking to Horseshoe Canyon, the Canyonlands' stretchy hard-face fleece retains body heat while remaining breathable while you're on the move. The smooth-face fleece is specifically designed to withstand wear and wind when you're traveling through abrasive environments, and its brushed backer adds an extra dose of comfort for those early mornings spent in camp mulling over topo maps and climbing guides as you sip a hot cup of coffee. The North Face gave this piece an active fit that's streamlined for easy layering, but it also looks pretty good when you swing into town to refill your growlers.
- A versatile fleece for desert escapes and everyday wear
- Hard-face fleece with stretch promotes warmth and mobility
- Brushed backer adds warmth and comfort
- Stretch forearms help increase mobility
- Active fit has a slimmer fit for easy layering
- Item #TNF01P9