When The Day Gets Cold.
When you're three pitches up the side of a mountain on a cool autumn day, the last thing you want to worry about is the clouds rolling in and robbing you of warm sunlight as you belay. That's why The North Face created the Men's Canyonlands Hooded Fleece Jacket. Made from a technical stretch fleece fabric, this full-zip hoodie lets you move freely on the rock while shielding you from chilly temperatures. It's specifically designed to withstand wear when you're scaling abrasive cliffs or hiking through tight slot canyons. An updated fit gives this hoodie a more modern look so you can confidently wear the jacket into town for some post-climb fuel.
- A versatile hooded fleece for cool days on the mountain
- Hard-face fleece with stretch for warmth and mobility
- Brushed backer enhances warmth
- Updated active fit for a more modern look
- Item #TNF030Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 150lbs
Very happy with the purchase, although I haven't had a chance to fully test it out. It appears well made and the fit is nice.