A climber's dream in shoulder seasons.
With the Bridger Jacks, Six Shooter towers, and a plethora of cracks surrounding your campsite, there's an abundance of climbs for you to choose each day in the Canyonlands, and no matter which route you decide, The North Face Men's Canyonlands Hooded Fleece Jacket is sure to keep you warm. Its fleece fabric contains a stretchy construction to assure mobility when you're reaching for solid hand jams, and zippered chest and hand pockets make sure your smartphone doesn't slip out when you punt off routes right at the anchors.
- Stretchy fleece jacket for climbing and backpacking
- Midweight warmth feels right in shoulder seasons and winter temps
- Zippered chest and hand pockets secure essentials
- Stretch forearm panels promote mobility while climbing
- Active fit has a trim cut for easy layering
- Item #TNF01P8
- Q & A
Are the North Face's jackets taller than their shirts? I have a North Face shirt in Large and it's a little small on me. I don't want to get a Large and then have it be too small, but I feel like the XL will just be overkill, or will be to wide. I'm 6'2" and weigh about 175.
I bought the Canyonlands jacket in a Large. I am 6'1.5"/200lbs. It fits me perfectly (in my opinion). A little bit of room, not snug, but not too loose. Comes down to around the hips, at the bottom.