Select a Size
Select a Color
Canyonlands 1/4-Zip Fleece Pullover
Hiking to your favorite mountain lake for a weekend camping trip means bringing your favorite fleece along. Ready for a weekend of lake-side chilling, forest exploring, and campfire cooking, The North Face Canyonlands ¼ Zip is sure to keep you warm and cozy in the backcountry. Perfect for chilly sunrise treks or cool evenings at camp, this performance fleece insulates your core without compromising your mobility. A smooth, soft face alongside a high funnel-neck and drop-tail hem afford insulation against the brisk alpine chill. Use the thumbholes to secure your sleeves in place before setting off on a long ridge line day hike, and use the quarter Zip to cool down when you start to heat up.
- Active fleece for accompanying you on all your adventures
- Polyester fabric offers durable stretch to keep you mobile
- Raglan style sleeves provide backpack-carrying comfort
- Quarter zip affords convenient on-off and core venting
- Thumbholes secure sleeves in place during aerobic activity
- Funnel-neck and drop-tail hem add extra coverage
- Slim fit layers smoothly under hard-shells and jackets
- Item #TNF05JB
- 96% polyester, 4% elastane smooth-face fleece
- Fleece Weight
- midweight (225g/m²)
- Center Back Length
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, lounging, river fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 1, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 135 lbs
I am usually a small or medium in tops and I ordered this in a medium as that color was on sale. I was disappointed when the top arrived as the fabric had already shown signs of starting to pill up. The fleece on the inside looked as if it was worn and there was hair on the inside. It did still have a vendor tag on it. Fit wise, I am 36b, 135 lbs 5'5. It was a slim fit without being tight. It was a little longer in the back. The arms were plenty long and thumb holes were comfortable. I liked the side zip. I returned this before trying it out but the durability didn't seem that great given the condition of the top that I received.
January 23, 2020
DOES THIS PRODUCT RUN SMALL?