Select style & size:Select options
Canyonlands 1/4-Zip Fleece Pullover
Hiking to your favorite mountain lake for a weekend camping trip means bringing your favorite fleece along. Ready for a weekend of lake-side chilling, forest exploring, and campfire cooking, The North Face Canyonlands ¼ Zip is sure to keep you warm and cozy in the backcountry. Perfect for chilly sunrise treks or cool evenings at camp, this performance fleece insulates your core without compromising your mobility. A smooth, soft face alongside a high funnel-neck and drop-tail hem afford insulation against the brisk alpine chill. Use the thumbholes to secure your sleeves in place before setting off on a long ridge line day hike, and use the quarter Zip to cool down when you start to heat up.
- Active fleece for accompanying you on all your adventures
- Polyester fabric offers durable stretch to keep you mobile
- Raglan style sleeves provide backpack-carrying comfort
- Quarter zip affords convenient on-off and core venting
- Thumbholes secure sleeves in place during aerobic activity
- Funnel-neck and drop-tail hem add extra coverage
- Slim fit layers smoothly under hard-shells and jackets
- Item #TNF05JB
What do you think about this product?
January 23, 2020
DOES THIS PRODUCT RUN SMALL?