Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Canyonlands 1/4-Zip Fleece Pullover
Hiking to your favorite mountain lake for a weekend camping trip means bringing your favorite fleece along. Ready for a weekend of lake-side chilling, forest exploring, and campfire cooking, The North Face Canyonlands ¼ Zip is sure to keep you warm and cozy in the backcountry. Perfect for chilly sunrise treks or cool evenings at camp, this performance fleece insulates your core without compromising your mobility. A smooth, soft face alongside a high funnel-neck and drop-tail hem afford insulation against the brisk alpine chill. Use the thumbholes to secure your sleeves in place before setting off on a long ridge line day hike, and use the quarter Zip to cool down when you start to heat up.
- Active fleece for accompanying you on all your adventures
- Polyester fabric offers durable stretch to keep you mobile
- Raglan style sleeves provide backpack-carrying comfort
- Quarter zip affords convenient on-off and core venting
- Thumbholes secure sleeves in place during aerobic activity
- Funnel-neck and drop-tail hem add extra coverage
- Slim fit layers smoothly under hard-shells and jackets
- Item #TNF05JB
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.