Built for bat country.
When you head to the desert, avoid any resulting fear and loathing that often accompanies any significant amount of time spent in the sun with The North Face Canyon Explorer Hat. Its wide brim and UPF 50 rating shield your dome from harsh UV rays, embroidered eyelet venting keeps cool air flowing, and buoyant foam ensures it floats if you lose it while on the river.
- Shield yourself from the sun with this wide brim hat
- Lightweight fabric is quick-drying and foam brim floats
- Embroidered eyelets allow air to flow through
- Adjustable drawcord chinstrap for secure fit
- Item #TNF04U5
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane with 4-way stretch
- adjustable chin strap
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- casual, paddling, hiking, fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty