Campshire One-Piece Bunting
Make your little one's day by wrapping them up in the cute and cuddly Campshire One-Piece Bunting from the North Face. The 300-weight Sherpa Fleece will keep them feeling warm and cozy, while the relaxed fit allows you to get it on and off easily. Add cute ears and a cozy three-piece hood, and this bunting is sure to be a hit with both you and your little one.
- A cozy fleece bunting for staying warm and looking cuddly
- Polyester fleece fabric is soft,comfortable, and warm
- Fixed hood with ears adds weather protection and flair
- Asymmetrical front zip makes it easier to put on and remove
- Fold over mitts and booties provide additional warmth
- Item #TNF05WP
- 70% polyester, 30% recycled polyester Sherpa fleece
- Sherpa fleece
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 19, 2020
Thick and soft
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 24 mos
- 2` 11"
- 23 lbs
Son had a bunting similar to this by Carter’s last year. Wanted another one but they only go up to 12 mos. I’m familiar with North Face’s Campshire line and find the women’s tops in this line VERY soft and cozy. When this arrived I found it a lot thicker and heavier than I thought it would be (and compared to the Carter’s bear bunting) but just as soft as my Campshire tops. After first wash though that softness went away. Still soft but not as soft as before washing. Disappointed in that but with it being thicker than I was expecting, it was worth the price I paid for it. Concerned about it matting and losing its softness as time and washings go on.