Select a Size
Select a Color
Campshire Lined Flannel Shirt
- A classic flannel with an added lining for chilly days outside
- Cotton outer fabric is comfortable and durable
- Polyester fleece lining adds coziness and additional warmth
- Snap chest pockets securely carry accessories along the way
- Handwarmer pockets give a place to stash cold hands
- Regular fit moves with you and accepts an extra layer
- Item #TNF05SX
- [face fabric] 100% cotton, [lining] 100% polyester fleece
- High Point Shoulder
- 2 snap chest, 2 hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 13, 2020
Great product/awesome customer service
- True to size
I just received my product today and it’s great! Looks like it will keep me warm for sure. I just might order a different color. What I really want to review is backcountrys customer service. It’s awesome. Had a little situation with my order and they fixed it. They made it so much easier. Thanks again BackCountry!
December 28, 2019
Perfect: Warm Core, Smooth Sleeves
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 220 lbs
This is just what I wanted in an overskirt: it has a fluffy faux-fur core, with smooth linings in the sleeves, making it easy to take on/off even if you're wearing a fleece jacket. Perfect for knocking around, camping, or those chilly first steps out of the RV in the morning. Nice boxy fit, just right for this sort of use. Side/hand pockets are SUPER DEEP--there when you need them but not in the way. Very little branding on the piece (just a small TNF logo on the front tail), which I really prefer.