Select Style & Size
Campshire 2.0 Hooded Pullover Fleece Jacket
From road trips up the coast to forested campsites along the way, you'll love the cozy warmth and style that The North Face's Campshire 2.0 Hooded Pullover Fleece Jacket brings. Fuzzy high-pile sherpa works hard to trap heat and provide a retro look when you stop in town, while the elastic-bound hood and cuffs help seal out the chill once you stop for the night. Offset seams at the shoulders feel comfortable beneath a pack, and the elbows are reinforced for additional durability while you cook dinner or haul firewood.
- A pullover fleece jacket that's both stylish and toasty warm
- Sherpa fabric creates a fuzzy aesthetic that traps body heat well
- Elastic-bound hood delivers a low-profile, functional fit
- Durable elbow patches come in handy during campsite tasks
- Kangaroo pocket features two zippered entry points
- Standard fit is easy to pull over whatever you're currently wearing
- Item #TNF05JZ
- 70% polyester, 30% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- heavyweight (300g/m²)
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered kangaroo
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.8oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 15, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Purchased jacket for my girlfriend and she loves it and wears it all the time
February 29, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 132 lbs
I LOVE this sweater!!! It’s incredibly soft and cozy, without feeling overly hot. Somehow it is great at keeping you warm when it’s a little chilly/windy (around freezing temps), but doesn’t lead to overheating (unless you’re being super active). I wear this sweater around the house, to the store, on the airplane and on walks. The front pocket is great, minus a small defect: The left hand opening is fine, but the right side has a smaller opening which makes it harder to get my hand in and not as comfortable when it is in there. Otherwise it’s perfect! I am pretty tiny up top but with long arms and the small was a perfect choice. I still have room for a few extra layers underneath, but it’s not overly baggy either.