Campshire Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
Don't leave the coziness of being wrapped in a blanket at home, bring it along in jacket form with The North Face Campshire Full-Zip Fleece Jacket. The heavyweight Sherpa fleece fabric is soft and comfortable while providing superior warmth, and a regular fit ensures you have the freedom of movement you desire without feeling restricted. Ribbed cuffs assist in sealing out chilly winds, and zippered hand pockets provide a place to warm your hands or carry along any essentials for the journey outside.
- Journey to the outdoors in this cozy fleece jacket
- Heavyweight polyester fleece fabric is comfortable and warm
- Ribbed cuffs assist in sealing out chilly winds
- Zippered hand pockets warm hands or carry your essentials
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement and room to layer
- Item #TNF05K0
- [face fabric] 70% polyester, 30% recycled polyester Sherpa fleece, [rib] 52% recycled polyester, 46% polyester, 2% elastane
- Fleece Weight
- heavyweight (300g/m²)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.05oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 30, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 130 lbs
This jacket either arrived extremely used, or The North Face is pumping out overpriced garbage (probably both). There were three burns (?) on the sleeves of the jacket, but the overall quality of the fleece was also extremely poor. It was see through in places, extremely pilled, and not lofty. I used to buy the north face for work and rec, but won't be purchasing another one of their products. Sadly, I can only upload one photo of the jacket, so you’ll just have to take my word for it.