Select a size:
Campshire Full-Zip Hooded Fleece Jacket
From the first frost until the final thaw it's important to have a reliable fleece handy, especially for little adventurers who want to be outside as much as yours does. The North Face's Campshire Full-Zip Hooded Fleece Jacket is a super-cozy fleece that stands alone on family trips to the apple orchard and layers easily for cold days on the bunny slope. It's made with a heavyweight and high-pile Sherpa fleece that's super soft and fuzzy to the touch while delivering comfortable warmth in dropping temperatures. A cozy elastic hood wraps her ears and face up when cold winds are howling, and the open hand pockets give her a comfy place to stash freezing fingers. Plus, thanks to the full-zip design, there won't be so much hassle when you throw extra layers on underneath on cold mornings.
- Cozy fleece jacket to keep tiny adventurers warm in the cold
- High-pile Sherpa fleece is super soft and comfy on fall days
- Snug-fitting hood keeps her ears warm in windy weather
- Open pockets keep fingers warm and tissues close by
- Full-zip design makes it easy to throw an extra layer on underneath
- Item #TNF05VM
- 70% polyester, 30% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- fized, elastic
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.