Grab the Campshire 2.0 Fleece Vest from The North Face and head for the woods. This cozy piece is fabricated with 300-weight high-pile Sherpa fleece to keep your torso warm whether you're on the trail or have reached your campsite. Covered hand pockets retain the heat on your hands if you have to move away from the fire, and an elastic-bound center front zip and collar block the chilly air from getting in. While flattering seams let this piece transition well from the outdoors to the office, you'll want to be sure to wash out that campfire smell before heading into work on Monday.
- A fuzzy retro vest for core warmth around the campfire
- Sherpa fleece delivers a stylish dose of heat retention
- Tall collar offers toasty coverage during chilly fall weather
- Two pockets provide a stash for cold hands or trail snacks
- Standard fit can be worn over a long-sleeve shirt or light jacket
- Item #TNF05K1