It's called glamping, sweetie. Ever heard of it?
If you enjoy family sized tents for one, table cloths over the picnic table, and preparing three-course dinners over an open flame, then you need The North Face's Campforter Sleeping Bag to complete your glamping experience. Insulated with lofty Hydrophobic down and lined with anti-compression Heatseeker synthetic insulation on the backside, this hybrid-insulation design offers you premium warmth for comfortable long-lasting usage. The spacious hood conveniently holds a pillow in place or allows room for arms-over-the-head sleepers, and the vaulted foot box is designed for natural foot positioning and comfort while retaining thermal efficiency. Made to feel like your comforter at home, the bag is designed with a full wraparound zipper that lets you individually vent each side or completely zip off the top to create a quilt that can also be fastened into a shawl.
- A sleeping bag designed to feel like a comforter
- Hydrophobic down can repel moisture while retaining heat
- Anti-compression synthetic insulation lines backside for durability
- Wraparound zipper allows for ventilation on either side
- Top half of bag can be unzipped to make a quilt and shawl
- Spacious hood accommodates pillow and room for arms over head
- Vaulted foot box designed for natural space and thermal efficiency
- Item #TNF03ZA