Hot to trot.
You’ve got a small clean-burning blaze, a little bit of whiskey, and a starry sky above—if that sounds like the idea habitat of The North Face Men’s Campfire Pant, it’s because it is. The Campfire’s made to handle the hike, the campsite, and the bar when you make it back to town, so it’s the only pant you’ll need when you pack up for a shoulder-season weekend in the Tetons.
- A midweight pant that’s equal parts casual and trail-ready
- Standard straight fit offers classic style
- Flexible but rugged fabric makes moving easy
- Articulated seam at the knee so you can scramble, hike, and climb
- Item #TNF033M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 30
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 140lbs
Strong, well built. Has a small knife, torch, pocket on the right leg, about thigh height. The coin pocket has a double reinforced top, my thoughts are this is for a knife, but in my opinion this should be on the front pockets, back pockets. Other then that, love the paints.