Welcome the low temps.
Frigid chairlift rides and frozen groomer runs are no match against the furnace-like warmth of The North Face Boys' Caleb Insulated Jacket. With a waterproof hood and critically taped seams, this jacket offers light weather protection when snow starts to fall, and it also has built-in powder skirt to keep wayward flurries from sneaking in when he's moseying in the deep stuff. A helping of Heatseeker insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood transform a cool day into a toasty one when on the hill and temperatures are plummeting. Additionally, the adjustable hem and cuffs allow him to batten down the hatches when the weather takes a nasty turn. Plus, multiple zippered pockets provide stash spots for snacks, trail maps, phone, and a season pass.
- Warm, insulated winter jacket with light weather-protection
- Synthetic insulation trap ensures warmth even when wet
- Polyester body and waterproof hood offer defense from elements
- Powder skirt locks out snow
- Adjustable hem and cuffs ensure customizable protection
- Regular fit keeps range of motion natural
- Zippered pockets bring along essentials
- Item #TNF02ME