up to 64% Off
sale from $89.64 Original price:$248.95
Bronzeville Triclimate Jacket
From summer campfires to winter storms, The North Face Bronzeville Triclimate Jacket offers the weather protection you need all year long. The shell has a waterproof, breathable DryVent membrane to keep you comfortably dry whether it's raining or snowing, and the removable fleece offers a soft touch of warmth. You can wear the fleece on its own when it's cold and sunny, and put the two together when it's wet and cold, or just rely on the shell when it's wet and warm out.
- 3-in-1 jacket offers year-round weather protection
- DryVent shell ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Removable fleece provides plenty of warmth
- Adjustable hood and cuffs give secure coverage
- Item #TNFZACM
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR
- Removable Liner Material
- 100% recycled polyester
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 13, 2021
too simple jacket
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10.5"
- 190 lbs
the jacket fleece very thin, and the cover of jacket same light, wind and water was easy come in , so than i will not recommed.
so m C.