Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Brigandine Jacket
The Brigandine FUTURELIGHT Jacket is an outerwear staple in the ski industry, and for good reason. This shell is situated as the top-of-the-line jacket from The North Face, so we know it will keep us dry throughout long backcountry tours in the Tetons or week-long high-pressure systems in the Cascade Range. Like all FUTURELIGHT outerwear pieces, this jacket boasts a completely waterproof construction that’s exceptionally breathable for lengthy uphill efforts in unforgiving ecosystems.
- Top-tier ski and snowboard jacket for dedicated powder hounds
- FUTURELIGHT 3L membrane keeps water out and lets heat escape
- Fully seam-sealed construction prevents melting snow from seeping in
- Zippered underarm vents are easily accessible while wearing a pack
- Helmet-compatible hood seals out the wind on exposed ridge-tops
- Wrist gussets with thumb loops help limit skin exposure
- AquaGaurd collar zips offer additional venting for the summit push
- Chest pockets with AquaGuard zips keep radios or media safe
- Item #TNFZB3O
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.