Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Brigandine FUTURELIGHT Bib Pant
For days spent on the hunt for deep powder at the resort or in the backcountry, we need gear that can keep us warm and dry but still lets us work hard. The North Face answered the call by creating the Brigandine FUTURELIGHT Bib Pant to offer a completely waterproof construction that still allows it to breathe when we're working up a sweat hiking up to an untracked powder stash.
If we're heading on an all-day excursion in the wilderness, the Chimney Venting system has us covered with zippered thigh vents to quickly dump excess heat as we push to the summit. When the going gets deep, increased chest coverage from the bib keeps us warm and dry, even if we end up rag-dolling through waist deep snow from time to time.
- Ski bibs that keep you dry in winter's worst weather
- FUTURELIGHT laminate seals snow out while remaining breathable
- Stow-away integrated ladder-lock belt maintains the perfect fit
- Integrated gaiters and stretchy and feature a boot hook
- A plethora of zippered pockets includes a beacon tether
- Harness-friendly fly and pocket layout caters to expert alpinists
- Partially recycled materials lay-up gives you peace of mind
- Item #TNFZBFT
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.