Select a size:
Why We Like The Brigandine FUTURELIGHT Bib Pant
If you're like us and like to hunt for deep powder in the resort or deep in the backcountry, you need gear that can keep you warm and dry but still lets you work hard. The North Face found that the waterproof laminates of the past were not quite up to speed, so they developed FUTURELIGHT technology, allowing their outerwear to keep up with the demands of professional athletes and winter enthusiasts everywhere, all while becoming more environmentally sustainable.
The Brigandine FUTURELIGHT Bib Pants offer a completely waterproof construction that still allows us to breathe through the membrane when we're working up a sweat hiking up to an untracked powder stash. If we're heading on an all-day excursion in the wilderness, the Chimney Venting system has us covered with zippered inner and outer thigh vents to quickly dump excess heat as we push to the summit. When the going gets deep, increased chest coverage from the bib keeps us warm and dry, even if we end up rag-dolling through waist deep snow from time to time.
- Waterproof bibs keep you dry at the resort or in the backcountry
- FUTURELIGHT laminate seals snow out while remaining breathable
- Stow-away integrated ladder-lock belt maintains the perfect fit
- Integrated gaiters and stretchy and feature a boot hook
- A plethora of zippered pockets includes a beacon tether
- Harness-friendly fly and pocket layout caters to expert alpinists
- Partially recycled materials lay-up gives you peace of mind
- Item #TNFZB3N
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.