Because she's ready for anything.
Ideal for the girl that skis through snow storms and isn't afraid to make a few snow angels, The North Face Girls' Brianna Hooded Insulated Jacket will be the only jacket she needs for snow days in town and weekend escapes to the ski resort. Equipped with 200 grams of synthetic insulation in the body and fully waterproof face fabric, the jacket will keep her warm and dry during long days spent playing in or sliding on the snow.
The powder skirt and inner stretch cuffs will keep snow from getting into her layers as she shreds through fresh powder, while the draw cord hem keeps the jacket and layers in place. A pass pocket makes it easy for her to move seamlessly through the lift line, and the internal medial pocket accommodates her device secure so she can indulge in her favorite tunes while she skis.
- A warm jacket that's ready for stormy days on the mountain
- Synthetic insulation locks in body heat
- Waterproof fabric keeps the moisture out to keep her outside longer
- Powder skirt prevents snow from getting into layers
- Adjustable cuffs work under or over gloves
- Adjustable hem keeps jacket in place
- Item #TNF03O3