Turn him loose.
Your little man isn't too keen on staying back on the bunny hill when there's powder to play in, so suit him up in The North Face Boys' Brayden Insulated Jacket and let him have free reign over the entire resort. The windproof, waterproof, durable face fabric is fully seam sealed and will keep him dry as he explores different terrain and experiences a few tumbles. To give him day-long warmth even on the chair lift rides up, the jacket is stuffed with Heatseeker insulation that will keep him warm with minimal bulk so he's not a marshmallow coming down the hill.
To help keep all his things organized, the Brayden has glove clips, hand pockets, an internal media pocket, and a sleeve pocket to keep his resort pass handy. When he finds some deep powder or takes a fall or two, a powder skirt will keep snow from creeping up his back and an adjustable drawcord system at the hem and internal stretch cuffs will seal out the elements. Should the conditions become unsavory, he can throw on the three-piece, fixed hood without it impacting his peripherals so he can continue to shred for the rest of the day.
- Ski and snowboard jacket for a young shredder
- DryVent membrane seals out moisture for dry comfort
- Heatseeker insulation provides warmth with minimal bulk
- Powder skirt keeps snow from creeping up the back
- Ample pockets aid in organization on the hill
- Hem has a drawcord to seal out the elements
- Adjustable cuffs with inner stretch keep warmth in
- Item #TNF04IA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My son loves his jacket. I do too. It’s warm enough and super cute.