Don't slip when things get icy.
Chilly days have a tendency to make you want to snuggle up on the couch in your sweats with a pint of ice cream and start a movie marathon, but that would break the awesome workout streak you've got going on. Put down the spoon and don the North Face Brave the Cold pants to keep you warm and dry when it's time to bang out a few miles of winter cardio before your after-work sofa snuggles. With sueded fabric for extra warmth and strategic paneling for weather resistance, these will keep you warm and dry so your workout doesn't have to slip when things get icy.
- Warm hybrid pants for working out through the winter
- The motivation you needed to keep up your routine in the snow
- Strategic paneling with sueded fabric for extra warmth
- FlashDry finishing keeps you warm and dry
- Fight the spare-tire from too much holiday food with the perfect winter workout gear
- Item #TNF03ER