One jacket to rule them all.
As your shredder grows beyond the bunny hill he'll need a jacket that can keep up with his ever changing abilities. The North Face Boundary Hooded Triclimate Jacket can handle it all, from spring skiing to thigh deep pow days. With a 3-in-1 construction, he'll be set with all of the pieces he needs for the whole season, and then some. Fully sealed seams line the DryVent shell designed to keep out the elements, and a heat-seeker insulated liner zips in to provide extra warmth when needed.
The removable liner works as a perfect light jacket for fall when he's still getting out on hikes with the family or watching the local football team battle it out with the neighboring school. Zip it in to the outer Boundary shell when he'll need the warmth on chilly January ski days, and he'll be happy to see there's a powder skirt to help him keep dry when the snow gets deep. The shell alone works as a great piece for spring skiing when it's not cold enough to warrant much insulation, but he needs to keep the sun and snow off of him. Ample pocket space gives him a spot for everything from his ski pass to music device, and with a couple of pockets to spare for PB&Js.
- 3-in-1 jacket for multi-season adventures
- Powder skirt for keeping dry on the deep days
- Zippered season pass pocket secure and easy access
- Built in lens cloth for keeping goggles clean
- DryVent shell works great for spring skiing
- Removable Heatseeker insulated jacket is ideal for marshmallow roasting and watching late fall football games
- Item #TNF03NU