Boundary Hooded Triclimate Jacket
Whether he's diving into leaf piles in the backyard or making his foray into french-frying on the ski hill, The North Face's Boundary Hooded Triclimate Jacket will be there to give him multi-season warmth and weather protection. It's got a waterproof outer shell that he can wear alone on rainy summer days, and a warm zip-in fleece liner that makes this jacket a great option for ski vacations and snow day exploration. When fall and spring bring chilly weather, he can wear the fleece alone to stay cozy as he runs around on family hikes. An elastic hem and adjustable cuff tabs offer a secure fit to keep the cold out, and extendable grow cuffs ensure that he can keep wearing it when sudden growth spurts strike.
- A 3-in-1 jacket for multi-season warmth and weather protection
- Waterproof outer shell keeps him dry in wet weather of all kinds
- Fleece liner holds in heat then zips out to wear alone
- Hand pockets hold trail maps and school essentials
- Elastic hem and adjustable cuffs help keep out the cold
- Fixed hood shields him from cold winds and falling rain
- Grow cuffs at sleeves help assure seasons of use
- ID label helps avoid mix ups at the cubbies
- Item #TNF03MS
- Q & A
nice and versitile
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
got this for my nephew for the winter. love the seperate fleece liner. he has gotten more use out of that than the jacket so far. TNF quality is obvious on both pieces. He will be skiing in the full set this weekend and I am sure he wil be nice and warm.