Select a size:
It's nice to have a little spring in your step, but not so comfortable to have a bouncing bust. The North Face Women's Bounce-B-Gone Bra keeps bouncing under control with soft yet compressive stretch fabric, while offering ample support and moisture management for high-impact aerobic workouts. The bra's racerback design is not only supportive, it also lets you freely move your arms without having straps sliding off your shoulders, and the wide elastic underbust band completes the worry-free fit.
- A supportive bra for high-intensity workouts
- Synthetic fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Wide elastic hem minimizes chafing
- Compressive design offers stretch and security
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Item #TNF052K
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [body, liner] 85% polyester, 15% elastane, [back panel] 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane, FlashDry-XD coating
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.