Free gift with purchase!
June Issue Looks in Depth at How Single-Use Plastics Impact Our Planet
What color do you see?
While The North Face Men's Bottle Source Limited T-Shirt might not look green, it very much is. This long-sleeve shirt is made from a blend of cotton and recycled polyester, and it's a member of The North Face's Bottle Source Collection. TNF teamed up with National Geographic to divert 160,000 pounds of plastic away from the National Parks, so the next time you're headed to the Great Smokey Mountains you can wear this shirt to stay comfortable while you enjoy a trash-free view of mother nature.
- Make good choices when you wear this long-sleeve tee
- Cotton keeps you cool and comfortable
- Recycled polyester helps remove single-use plastic from our parks
- The North Face donates a dollar to the National Park Foundation for every Bottle Source product it makes
- Item #TNF04UM
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 180lbs
...lighter weight cotton blend. Fits true to size and super cool graphics! Great for around the house or out for a short hike.