Select style & size:Select options
The book worm is a female.
Female scholars rejoice for The North Face's Borealis 25L Backpack. Equipped with FlexVent suspension support, padded mesh lines the back and shoulder straps and includes an intuitive lumbar panel and spine channel for ergonomic comfort when carrying a backpack filled with multiple text books and notebooks. An internal padded laptop sleeve protects your trusty laptop while the front zipper comes with a built-in organizer that includes a padded tablet sleeve, a pen organizer for your collection of highlighters, and various pockets for small-item organization. Another small external pocket is fleece lined to hold your sun and reading glasses, while an elastic bungee holds a sweatshirt for the over-air conditioned library. The adjustable sternum strap has a built-in whistle for campus safety and a removable waist belt to help the backpack stay secured to your body as you bike to the coffee shop for an off-campus study group session.
- A school backpack focused on organization and support
- Ergonomic back suspension support and shoulders with padded mesh
- Padded and fleece lined laptop and tablet sleeve for protection
- Internal organizer helps to keep your brain aligned
- Fleece lined sun and reader glasses pocket protects from scratches
- Sternum strap with built-in whistle for on-campus safety
- Dual water bottle holders double as quick-access to cell phone
- External elastic bungee holds a jacket or lunch box
- Item #TNF04DF