Select style & size:Select options
A balancing act.
Made for grad students, free lance journalists, and individuals whose work follows them wherever they go, the Borealis 28L Backpack by The North Face holds everything you need with reliable support. FlexVent suspension system gives you padded back support with an intuitive spine channel to maximize comfort and ventilation for heavy-loaded packs. Fleece-lined pockets, internal organizers, water bottle holders, and external bungee storage holds everything in their right place so you stay organized while you balance your work and school schedule.
- A backpack focused on organizing your busy life
- Comfortable suspension support with spine channel and mesh
- Fleece-lined pockets for electronics and sunglasses
- Padded laptop sleeve securely protects your laptop
- External bungee storage holds your wet rain jacket
- Stretchy water bottle holders keeps your bottles in place
- Removable waist belt only for when it's needed
- Item #TNF04D9
- Q & A
Very nice bag. Just what my son wanted.
Great fit and comfort
Perfect for all the essentials on and off the trail.
Great all purpose backpack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my go-to pack for college. It has a pocket for everything, lightweight, and I like the curved back support. I fill it up with my computer, books, lunch. Because of the nice long zippers, I don't need to unpack everything to find stuff. It just sits by my leg, and unzipped, and I can reach in and easily grab whatever I need.
Good General Use Backpack
I took advantage of a Backcountry sale to snag this NF bag. It is a great value for the cost. A truly great value. I toted it to Fiji and New Zealand, recently. No complaints.