The perfect match.
Now that you have locked eyes on The North Face's Blue Kazoo Sleeping Bag, prepare yourself for a long-term relationship for three seasons out of the year. This year's model is made with a higher fill count while being 10% more compressible, making this bag a solid choice for longer backpacking trips. Designed with a fitted hood and vaulted foot box for ergonomic comfort that promotes thermal efficiency and a draft collar that prevents heat loss, your bag-mate will keep you warm and snug.
- The North Face's updated classic sleeping bag
- 700-fill down saves weight and packs down small
- Tough nylon made to withstand wear and tear
- Hydrophobic down repels moisture and retains heat
- Draft collar, fitted hoot, and vaulted foot box retain heat
- Pad loops attach bag to pad for comfortable night's sleep
- Item #TNF03Z6
- Q & A
True to temperature Rating.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The Blue Kazoo sleeping bag is very good for the relatively inexpensive price. I used this in fall at high elevation (Uinta Mountains) with snow on the ground. 22 degrees at night and I was almost too warm. Good product..
18 Nights and Counting
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This bag has been perfect for the 18 nights spent in it-- only one in the snow, but it stayed warm inside my bivy. The thing that really drew me to the Blue Kazoo was the touch of the fabric, it just feels like all the frills have been removed and distilled into a solid bag.
I do find myself zipping the outer fabric into zippers frequently as it has a very fine feel and slips in and out of the teeth easily