$299.00 - $309.95
Bug in a rug.
Ideal for summers spent backpacking through the Sawtooth Mountains and Wind River Range, The North Face's Blue Kazoo Sleeping Bag gives you lightweight warmth for high-alpine backpacking. Insulated with moisture-repellent hydrophobic down, you stay dry and warm in stormy or humid conditions, while this model's down is 10% more compressible than previous years for easy packing in a backpack. And thoughtfully designed with a fitted hood and draft collar to retain heat, and an ergonomic vaulted foot box that promotes thermal efficiency with natural foot positioning, this bag will keep you snug like a bug in a rug. It's pad loops help you stay attached to your pad but in case you don't, the durable nylon taffeta body is tough and durable for whatever surface you find yourself sleeping on.
- Lightweight warmth for high-alpine backpacking
- Hydrophobic down retains warmth while repelling moisture
- Fitted hood and draft collar comfortably retain warmth
- Vaulted foot box gives you ergonomic comfort for a natural sleep
- Pad loops helps prevent slipping away from your pad
- Item #TNF03Z7
[shell] 20D nylon ripstop, [liner] 20D nylon taffeta
9 x 17in
[reg] 2lb 4oz, [long] 2lb 9oz
backpacking, weekend camping