A Superior Alternative to Streaking.
Every time you pull on The North Face Men's Better Than Naked 5 Short and head out for a run, you'll look back on your high school track team initiation and think how much better your life has gotten. This short lives up to its name thanks to FlashDry technology that pulls moisture away from the skin to keep you dry throughout your run. Stretch panels enhance mobility and air flow to keep you feeling light and free. The North Face also designed this short with a slide pocket that's built for stashing your top when things really start to heat up.
- Run free with this lightweight short
- FlashDry lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Stretch panels increase mobility and ventilation
- Elastic waistband with drawcord closure for a secure fit
- Storage pockets on waistband for gels or phone
- Stash pocket designed to fit extra layers
- Item #TNF02ZT
- Q & A
Better than Naked? That depends...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Are these really better than being naked? That depends on your personal opinion on nudity. Either way, these are some super light, comfortable, quick drying shorts. The built-in liner doesn't chafe and keeps everything secure to ensure that no actual nudity occurs.
The material is barely-there thin with just a touch of stretch. The pockets in the back are ample for keys, ID, and a gel or two. I'd check out the split seam version for a little more range of motion if you've got long legs and/or a long stride.