Sometimes you daydream about what it would be like to prance along remote forest trails wearing nothing but your birthday suit, but then a breeze picks up and you realize that fantasy might not make you feel as wild and free as you'd hope, so you zip up The North Face Women's Better Than Naked Jacket and refocus on the trail. With a barely there feel, this jacket helps you feel like you're living out your fantasy while shielding you from wind and rain. Ventilation across the chest, down the back, and along the sides keeps you cool, even when you're working up a sweat on those hills.
- Run through the wind and rain with this lightweight, protective jacket
- Wind- and water-resistant construction with a barely there feel
- Ventilation keeps you cool during intense activity
- 360-degree reflectivity maximizes visibility in low light
- Athletic fit with articulated sleeves for increased mobility
- Item #TNF02RU