up to 50% Off
sale $44.48 Original price:$88.95
Berkeley Cord Field Pant
Corduroy holds a special place in our hearts, if only because it remains so versatile and reminds us of the classic children's story we read each night before bed. For that reason, we love The North Face Berkeley Cord Field Pant whether we're lounging around the house with a good book, or hitting the town for a drink with friends. Its corduroy construction is soft against the skin, and holds up against the elements when the sun doesn't shine. Hand pockets keep your valuables within reach, and a drawcord adjustable waist dials in the perfect fit.
- Comfortable corduroy pants for the town or the trail
- Corduroy construction holds up against the elements
- Open hand pockets keep valuables within reach
- Adjustable waist dials in the perfect fit
- Casual styling is built for the peaks or the pavement
- Item #TNFZAC7
- corduroy (cotton)
- 2 open hand, 1 open rear
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting, lounging
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?