Select style & size:Select options
Bomber bag for the utmost adventurer.
You couldn't be more excited for your trip to south Cali, but naturally, your car had to break down in the middle of Nevada. Looks like you're going to be desert camping tonight, but that's not a problem since you have everything you need packed in your North Face Base Camp 71L Duffel. The durable outer laminate is ready to endure the sharp crunchy sand and sit under the stars, accumulating condensation as you rest tight in the back of your car. Also equipped with convertible or detachable shoulder straps, this pack can comfortably go with you when you need to walk to the next town over to get gas come morning.
- A bomber duffel for roughing it on multi-day trips
- Tough fabric is water-resistant and deflects abrasion
- Exterior extra pocket for storing dirty or wet clothes
- Adjustable and convertible shoulder straps for backpack carry
- Four compression straps keep gear in place
- Water resistant zipper flap to keep elements out
- Item #TNF03BU
- Q & A
I want another one!
Its super-duper tough! Its hard to find a bad review. The fabric is really tough and I can pack even more than I thought. In the first month my dog or my car door chewed 3/4 of the way through one of the end loops but it hasn't torn anymore since then and its still plenty strong. One recommendation: I wouldn't buy black again - it looks awesome but its kind of a deep dark hole and it can be hard to find small stuff in the bottom.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought this to use as my jump bag for my wildfire gear. Holds everything and is made to last. Like being able to carry like a duffel or throw over my shoulders and wear as a backpack. Can see this lasting for a long time.