Select style & size:Select options
Legendary for a reason.
Going out of town for the weekend doesn't mean that you should settle for luggage that's going to fall apart on you. With The North Face's Base Camp 50L Duffel, your luggage will be able to survive the roughest roof-top hail, the rowdiest airline luggage movers, and the hottest, windiest motorcycle rides. Big enough to hold all your essentials for a quick overnight multi-pitch or weekend away at the fam's house, the Base Camp 50L compresses and organizes so that you can optimize your space and bring everything you need. This bag even comes with weighted, padded haul handles on the sides so strapping it to a yak, a car, or a rigging system isn't a problem. Plus, the four compression straps will make all your gear not seem like so much, so you can bring what your heart desires.
- Weekender duffel bag built to withstand demanding adventures
- Convertible straps so you can carry as duffel or backpack
- Weather-resistant flap over zipper to keep elements out
- Four compression straps to keep gear in place
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top for easy viewing
- Exterior mesh pockets for keys or phone carry
- Item #TNF041R
- Q & A
Great for travel
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
this is the perfect bag for weekend travel by car or plane. rugged. well made.
Great size for travel and the gym
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The 50L bag has an amazing amount of space in it. It even comes with its own bag to help for easy storage in your closet.