Select style & size:Select options
You've learned the hard way that trying to juggle multiple bags and suitcases on an expedition isn't the way to do things. This time around, embark on your three-week ski trip through Japan or journey into sub-Saharan Africa with The North Face's Base Camp 132L Duffel in tow. Made with bombproof ballistic nylon, this bag's not afraid of being tossed in baggage carts, lugged through train stations, or carried through rugged terrain.
Its cavernous 132-liter compartment provides space for ski clothes, boots, touring gear, and more, and the bag includes a mesh end-cap pocket to further help with organization. Four compression straps help you shrink down a full bag when you can't afford to take anything else out, and multiple carry options promise you'll be able to keep moving whether you're waiting for a bus in a rural village or pulling your stuff through the airport.
- Massive duffel for your biggest adventures
- Base Camp fabric is incredibly durable and water-resistant
- Detachable shoulder straps let you wear it as a backpack
- Four compression straps help you cinch down load
- Padded side handles help you haul and heave the bag
- Mesh pockets keep smaller items organized
- Water-resistant ID pocket for easy identification
- Item #TNF041O
- Q & A
Large and Durable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am not outdoorsy but wanted a duffel for family vacations and this one went above and beyond my expectations. It is durable and very large. I was worried since I am usually a suitcase type of person but this was great. It fit all of my stuff, I bought one for me and one for my husband so now we can just toss our stuff in and go.
Is this the old style?
Nope, this is the current style for sure! You can compare and contrast off of The North Face's website (https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/base-camp-duffelxl-cwv7#hero=0). And if you have any other question, feel free to contact me, details above!