Versatile enough for any adventure.
You have a long list of backpacking trips you're hoping to take this summer, but you aren't sure your current pack's up to the job. With its adjustable, women's-specific Opti-Fit suspension, a lightweight aluminum frame, and a separate sleeping bag compartment, The North Face Women's Banchee 65 Backpack will keep you organized and supported whether you're trekking through the Tetons or escaping to the AT for a few days. Add it to your gear closet to stay prepared for any trip — planned or spur-of-the-moment — that comes your way.
TNF focused on creating a lightweight, functional design with the Banchee, which makes it a versatile addition to your family of packs. It made sure to include a top-loading main compartment with a floating lid that stuffs easily with food, extra layers, and other essentials you don't want to have to paw through the depths of your pack to access at lunch time or during a quick shower. Regardless of how much you stuff it, the Banchee's efficient aluminum frame and women's-specific suspension system will keep you covering ground quickly and comfortably throughout your trip.
- Head off-the-grid for days with this versatile pack
- 65-liter capacity has enough space for multi-day treks
- Optifit suspension system breathes while supporting
- Adjustable hipbelt with pockets for snacks or a phone
- Light, durable aluminum frame provides structure
- Sleeping bag compartment keeps your bag accessible
- Hydration-compatible design accommodates a bladder
- Wealth of pockets helps your gear stay organized
- Item #TNF036S
- Q & A
Great backpack.i used it for a cruise and its enough space for a change of clothes and the waterproof is nice sonif it rains,does get alittle sweaty on the back
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info