Banchee 50L Backpack
Delivering the roomy storage and fine-tuned support desired for weekend backpacking trips and minimalist backcountry missions, The North Face Banchee 50 Backpack offers eight-plus pockets, an adjustable Dyno Fit System, and a dynamic aluminum frame for bolstering heavy loads up to 45-pounds while allowing freedom of movement. This Dyno Fit System allows you to adjust the back panel on the fly while still wearing the pack and features a newly designed trampoline-style back panel for airflow. Additionally, this back panel is constructed with The North Face's FlashDry technology for fast drying and breathable comfort through the miles.
Organization and gear accessibility are simple with the Banchee. Its top-loading main compartment provides ample room for all your clothes, camping gear, and backpacking food, with external-access pockets for multi-use tools, energy snacks, and other trail necessities. The breathable beaver-tail pocket provides well-ventilated storage space so wet gear can dry out while you're on the move. Other key features include hip belt pockets, tool-attachment points, as well as compression straps for reducing overall bulk and stabilizing your load.
- Lightweight pack for weekend trips or minimalist multi-day outings
- 50L accommodates food, gear, and clothing needed for your trips
- T6 aluminum frame provides load control and allows high mobility
- Dyno Lite System allows back panel adjustments while pack is on
- Self-equalizing, adjustable load lifters deliver carrying comfort
- New, full trampoline back panel offers cool comfort on the trail
- Breathable FlashDry technology dries quickly for added comfort
- Multiple pockets, tool keepers, and lash points aid organization
- Item #TNF05CC