Spacious storage for weekend warriors.
Delivering the roomy storage and fine-tuned support desired for weekend backpacking trips and minimalist backcountry missions, The North Face Women's Banchee 50 Backpack offers eight-plus pockets, an adjustable Opt-Fit suspension system, and a dynamic aluminum frame for bolstering heavy loads up to 45-pounds. Its top-loading main compartment provides ample room for all your clothes, camping gear, and backpacking food, with external-access pockets for multi-use tools, energy snacks, and other trail necessities. The breathable beaver-tail pocket provides well-ventilated storage space so wet gear can dry out while you're on the move. Other key features include hip belt pockets, tool-attachment points, as well as lower compression straps for reducing overall bulk.
- Burly, technical weekend backpacking pack with everything you need
- Tough-as-nails 210D nylon construction holds up against abuse
- Women's-specific shoulder straps provide a comfy carry
- OptiFit suspension system ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Beaver-tail pocket allows you to store wet gear
- Aluminum frame provides superior load control
- Multiple pockets help stash all of your backpacking essentials
- Item #TNF036T