sale $52.46 $74.9530% Off
Mom, I’m A Mud Penguin!
That family trip to Olympic National Park can turn soggy in no time flat, and making the best of it is the only option. Junior won’t care in the slightest, because he’ll get to stomp in puddles and cover himself in mud, and you won’t much care because he’s wearing The North Face Ballard Boy’s Waterproof Hiking Boot. It looks sleek, but the Ballard has the sole of an old-time bad-weather boot and the modern cushioning and grip to keep Junior on his feet, until he decides that he’d rather belly slide down that there muddy hillside.
- These stylish boots will take all the wet-weather abuse he can throw at them
- He’ll stomp in every mud puddles, bit the waterproof Ballard can handle it
- The suede upper looks classy, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t rugged
- On long hikes, the plush lightweight midsole will keep his feet supported
- The non-marking rubber sole will let him wear his new boots just about everywhere
- Item #TNF02TB
hiking & camping
1 year limited
- Q & A
Oh so handsome
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these bad boys for my 13 year old son, who wears a 3.5. These fit perfectly and they are so so handsome.