35% Offsale from $194.32 $298.95
Select a Size
Select a Color
Balham Insulated Jacket
The North Face Men's Balham Insulated Jacket is one of the few that combine down insulation with rugged waterproofing. Its DryVent membrane includes sealed seams to protect the light, lofty, and surprisingly warm down insulation with reliable waterproofing and comfortable breathability. The North Face added Heatseeker Eco insulation at the hood and sides to keep warm even if it gets wet. There are adjustments at the hood and cuffs to ensures secure coverage from snowfall and the cold.
- Winter jacket combines down insulation with rugged waterproofing
- DryVent membrane is reliably waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Down insulation is light, lofty, and surprisingly warm
- Heatseeker Eco insulation at hood and sides to stay warm when wet
- Adjustments at hood and cuffs ensure snug coverage
- Item #TNF05RY
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester woven, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester taffeta, DWR coating
- 550-fill down, 120g Heatseeker Eco
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2019
Do I still get the north face warranty when I purchase from Backcountry?
November 9, 2019