Balham Down Vest
When the cold winds of autumn start to pick up, the 550-fill The North Face Balham Down Vest is ready for months of fun and adventure. The midweight insulation and water-resistant polyester protect you from winter's harshness so you can enjoy its beauty. Fitting your favorite baselayer or sweater underneath the Balham is comfortable with the relaxed cut. Zippered hand pockets store warmers and snacks for the day, and the abrasion-resistant fabrics withstand wearing backpacks for longer adventures.
- Midweight down jacket for winter adventures
- Weather-resistant recycled polyester holds up to nature
- Relaxed fit allows easy room for layering
- Goose down and HeatSeeker Eco insulation add warmth
- Fixed hood provides reliable protection under stormy clouds
- Durable design built for full-days on the trails
- Item #TNFZA6H
- 40D x 50D 100% recycled polyester, DWR finish
- [body] 550-fill goose down, [side panels] 150g Heatseeker Eco
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand zip
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.5oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 31, 2020
Looks good but not warm enough
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Looks good. Mid-weight down vest but warmth level is a little unexpected. It’s not that warm compared to the weight. Warmth level is 1, wind level is 3.