Select a Size
Select a Color
Balham Down Jacket
As the trees begin to hold those first clumps of snow, the 550 fill The North Face Balham Down Jacket is ready for months of fun and adventure. The midweight insulation and water-resistant polyester protect you from winter’s harshness so you can enjoy its beauty. Fitting your favorite baselayer or sweater underneath the Balham is comfortable with the regular cut. If that becomes too warm inside or on the slopes, the full-length zipper quickly helps to regulate heat.
Zippered hand pockets store warmers and snacks for the day, and the abrasion-resistant fabrics withstand wearing backpacks for longer adventures.
- Midweight down jacket for winter adventures
- Weather resistant recycled polyester fabric holds up to nature
- Goose down and HeatSeeker Eco fabric insulate in the cold
- Fixed hood provides reliable protection under stormy clouds
- Durable design built for full-days on the trails
- Item #TNFZA6G
- [solid] 40D x 50D 100% recycled polyester, non-PFC DWR, [print] 50D 100% recycled polyester, non-PFC DWR, [yoke] 70D x 160D 100% nylon, DWR
- [body] goose down, [side] Heatseeker Eco (70% post-consumer recycled polyester)
- Fill Weight
- [body] 550, [side] 150g
- Center Back Length
- zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.3oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?