Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Toddler Girls' Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Balanced Rock Insulated Jacket
The North Face's Balanced Rock Insulated Jacket has a pretty ironic name, because your tiny explorer is about as unbalanced as can be when wandering through deep snow. Despite their walking woes, they'll stay toasty and warm thanks to this jacket's water-resistant shell and toasty insulation. The DWR (Durable Water Repellent) fabric ensures that steady snow and light rain will bead right off while your tot stays dry, and the warm-when-wet Heatseeker Eco insulation works to stay warm even after a few tumbles in the snow put that water-resistance to the test. Reinforced areas on the chest, back, and forearms lend a little extra weather protection and a lot more abrasion resistance, while zippered pockets keep their hands cozy and their toys and items safe.
- Toasty insulated jacket for tiny wanderers on winter days
- Water resistant fabric keeps them dry by shedding moderate snows
- Warm-when-wet insulation can handle the heaviest snow days
- Reinforced areas boast increased durability and weather resistance
- Zippered pockets keep hands warm and items secure
- Elastic cuffs prevent snow from sneaking in and ruining the day
- Eco-friendly construction helps preserve their natural world
- Item #TNF05FE
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] recycled polyester, DWR treatment, [yoke & forearms] Taslan (nylon), DWR treatment
- 150g Heatseeker (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?