Select a Size
Select a Color
Balanced Rock Insulated Jacket
The North Face's Balanced Rock Insulated Jacket is the perfect thing to keep tiny adventurers warm on snow days, even if they're not quite as balanced as a rock yet when wandering through the snow. But don't worry, if they do take a tumble in the snow the DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated fabric will shed moisture to keep them dry, and even if they still manage to get themselves soaked the synthetic Heatseeker insulation will keep the heat turned up when wet. Durable reinforcements on the chest, back, and forearms offer extra weather protection and abrasion resistance in vulnerable areas, while a set of zippered pockets ensure that they can hide their freezing fingers when mittens just aren't cutting it.
- Toasty insulated jacket to keep pint-sized explorers warm
- Water resistant fabric sheds falling snow to keep them dry
- Synthetic insulation stays warm when wet for super heavy snow days
- Durable accents on the chest and arms offer added weather protection
- Zippered pockets keep hands warm and items secure
- Elastic cuffs prevent snow from sneaking in and ruining the day
- Eco-friendly construction helps preserve their natural world
- Item #TNF05FG
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] recycled polyester, DWR treatment, [yoke & forearms] Taslan (nylon), DWR treatment
- 150g Heatseeker Eco (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 13, 2019
Would this coat be suitable for temps freezing or a little below?