Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Infant Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Balanced Rock Insulated Jacket
Everyone knows it's colder at higher altitudes, so while your little one's sitting up on your shoulders keep them bundled up in The North Face's Balanced Rock Insulated Jacket. It's stuffed to the brim with toasty synthetic insulation that'll not only wrap them in body-hugging warmth, but will maintain its warmth when heavier snows catch you by surprise on quick family day hikes. Lighter snow and rain will hardly faze them however, thanks to the water-resistant shell that beads off moisture rather than letting it soak through right away. Plus, there's reinforcements on the yoke and forearms for added abrasion resistance when they end up crawling around in the backyard on warmer days.
- Bundle them up for cold adventures in this toasty insulated jacket
- Water-resistant shell beads off moisture from snow and light rain
- Heatseeker insulation provides cozy warmth in low temperatures
- Reinforcements increase abrasion-resistance for backyard crawling
- Chest pocket lets you pack along a tissue or set of handwarmers
- Eco-friendly construction helps ensure their future in the outdoors
- Item #TNF05G2
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 50D recycled polyester, DWR coating, [reinforcements] Taslan (nylon), DWR coating
- 150g Heatseeker Eco (50% postconsumer recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 1 chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?